This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

conversations with Eli

over the short four years my son has existed, we have had many conversations that boggle my mind. i thought i would share them. they will forever be titled "conversations with Eli"

the scene-we are getting in the car after church on sunday.

me- get in and get buckled, son.
him-but mom, did you know you have hair in your nose?
me-yes.
him-we all do.
me-how do you know.
him-cause i pulled one out.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I just wanted to say that I finally figured out how to post on yer blog. SCORE! ;p
-L

scoeyd said...

i pulled one out too. Thanks for not only COMMENTING on my blog, but for also POSTING on my blog, shontelle.

shontell said...

it was ACCIDENTAL!! i am sorry. lol. i am techno retarded....wait havnt we already covered this!!
...exempt from computer knowledge as she is neighbors with brent

No(dot dot)el said...

gotta love that kid!! he's a funny one but then aren't they all...well.. some more than others