This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

why i like mike #10







Because he took me out on a date....his idea, he picked the place, and he paid ;) and then said, "You know, I know it is going to be hard in the beginning, but can you just imagine how great it is going to be when our kids are all grown and they all come home for christmas?!"
I can. And it makes me love him just a little bit more for being able to as well.

6 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

too too sweet, he needs to talk to moses, oh no wait moses has been busy fixing my cars, my house, my life...yeah pretty much. never mind maybe i need to talk to mike.

Jeni said...

Awww... You know in The Wedding Singer how there's the old lady who's taking singing lessons to sing to her husband? That will be you guys, except that you can already sing. But you'll be dressed the same as those two because the 80's styles will have rolled back around AGAIN!!!

Jessie said...

that is so sweet!

shontell said...

lol. except we will be all 70's. we hae always said we were born to late. we should have been raised in the sixties with the real drugs and real hippies. then we culd be livin fat in the 70's. i would be sportin' a 67 mustang fastback, red with a white racing stripe down the middle.

Double D said...

I have a grey mustang convertable...you can borrow it if you want...except I don't think it fits car seats...especially not 5 of them...

shontell said...

lol. i may ditch church and take it for a spin. when are you playing drums next...he he