This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, August 11, 2006

nice timing

So after we paid almost $1000 for a plane ticket so I can be an athletic supporter for my dad at my grandfather's funeral, some schmoes decide to attempt to sneak a liquid bomb onto an airplane (or something like this), just to make my travels extra dependent on God. Thanks for the faith exercise people.
And the rest of you, please pray for Sam I Am and I as we fly out this morning. And here is to Southwest and United and their ability to spot a terrorist. cheers

8 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

will do my friend. did you get to bring formula on or not? i highly doubt most planes want to have screaming , crying, hungry babies on every plane so i bet you got that one thru.

Jessie said...

be safe!
don't die!

Jeni said...

I will be prayin'!

scoeyd said...

Isn't Dahir Lebanese?...:)

shontell said...

yes, yes, thank you for pointing that out. and even better, i was on the plane with three of them. wow. it only would have been worse if we split ourselves up all over the plane..oh wait, we did. lol. I should have worn a turban. as it was I got checked everytime because I had formula with me. yes, they let that on. and apparently they let me on with contraband. everytime i reached into my diaper bag, i discovered something else in there i wasnt supposed to have. lol two lotions, chapstick, saline spray, and medicine for sam's tummy. my brother said if they catch me he is going to just start running really fast. lol to make it seem like i really was doing something wrong. LOL such love

Jen's World said...

wow...what is the world coming too...

frad-ster said...

how hard is it to spot a terrosist? seriously, just look for a brown guy with facial hair and a suspicious calm about him - doy!

shontell said...

well, see that would be all of my brothers. I am suprised they didn't bet who would get pinched first.