This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Farewell to all!!



NO NO!! I am not going to stop blogging. :) I was saying goodbye to our debt! WAHOOOO! The Man and I just paid off a good chunk of our debt! We threw the kids' b-day parties and spent the rest of our tax return on Mike's tires and bills. My Wheel money should be coming soon, so we will be purchasing that long awaited family vehicle. God has really blessed us! We are also in the market for a 4-5 bedroom house. Just in case any of you are selling or know someone who is, send us the info! We are looking to move in July or August.

I realize this picture is also on my homeschool blog, but I didnt want anyone to be left out. Nice and goopy! Gotta love it. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye bye debt! That is SO GREAT!

Love the squirrel!

digapigmy said...

that's got to be a good feeling. now the trick is staying out of debt . . .

shontell said...

Well that isnt going to happen. LOL We have cut up most of our credit cards, but we are buying a house. We aren't really working on being debt FREE as much as trading in our boring debt for better debt.