This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

O Christmas Tree


It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Things I am looking forward to:

Decorating the tree with the kids
Cutting down ANOTHER tree in the mountains very near my house
Watching 25 days of Christmas movies
hot chocolate
stockings hung by the fireplace..for real this year
decorating the indoors
quilting
my family visiting
my friends visiting
baking
cooking snuggly dinners
eating said snuggly dinners by my fireplace
evergreen center pieces
working on my new year's list of goals
ashamedly discovering which goals I have not even gotten to yet
exercising with my husband
Santa parties
Christmas cards
writing our family Christmas letter
finding the perfect Christmas photo
Late night snuggles with The Man
attempting to beat him at who can do the most sit ups (I never win this game)
getting a new gold tooth-awesome- aarrr- piratey
winter jammies
Addison turning 4!!
and my kids saying, 'I can't WAIT until Christmas!' at least a million times between the five of them.

4 comments:

A Bit Of Everything said...

Love the memories!

Jessie said...

I love Christmas. And you :)

Erica said...

I've got the fever for Christmas to. I think having small kids makes the little things more fun.

Unknown said...

Yes it looks like lots of money flying out of my account.