This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Heart Guitar Hero!!!


Hopefully you can see how fantastic Eli's outfit is. This is what he put on for his Guitar Hero set the other night. He cracks me right up! Okay, well it isn't just him; we all have our own little rocker wardrobes. Mine mostly consists of my rocker hair fringe, the girls hike up their skirts just enough to stand in a rockstar stance, and The Man wears his regular clothes, but is the best player in our house, so when he finishes rocking out, he slicks back his hair or kicks the air, or throws up rockstar signs. I love it. We are usually his groupies while he plays.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shonse, its Kat...would you please email me???? I can't find your email address!! Thanks. mkcoppe@aol.com

Jessie said...

the sunglasses are by far the best part.

scoeyd said...

And he gets that the shirt HAS to be off to Rock. Way to go Pastor Eli...

Anonymous said...

Hey Shontell, Laura Wells here...

email me too - the email addy I have for you always bounces back!
privatequarters.laura@gmail.com

Thank yoooou :)