This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, April 14, 2006

i am successful

you know what is great about kids? they will believe whatever you tell them. liiiike my son knows that if he says "you are beautiful" when asking for something, he has a much better chance of getting a yes. and addison actually thinks that picture of napoleon dynamite is my husband. "addie, who's this?" as i hold out the picture. "dadda" she replies with a big smile. my work here is done.

2 comments:

TimmyMac said...

That's tooooo funny. Unfortunately I had an afro perm in the 70's and glasses, and my two oldest kids made me watch Napolean Dynamite because, "he looks just like you did, Dad!"

Jessie said...

hahahahahaha
that is awesome!