This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

irritated

I am not overly sure why I am annoyed at life today. Anyone have that feeling ever? And to top it off, the only thing I can think of to do is schoolwork...which I am no longer doing on Sundays. When is Sunday over? Does the Sabbath end at sundown like the rest of those Jewish days? I am stressing about my work. Does that mean I shouold have raised my hand during question time at church today? ::sigh::

5 comments:

David said...

When I have days like those, I go kill a bum (I'm pretty sure this is not illegal, I mean, they're bums, right?). Nobody is going to go looking for someone that nobody ever knew existed.

The rest of the week just breezes right on by after that.

shontell said...

GREAT! That will never work for me. I mean, I would much rather threaten them and make them pull my weeds. It is all about productivity.

David said...

You're a true mother.

shontell said...

AHAHA!! THANKS! I will take THAT as a compliment! It is true. I have made other kids pull weeds at my house when they are rotten over here. My dad spanked a kid when we were little. His name was Tony and he lived down the street. The boys got in trouble for throwing rocks at my dad's van and he said he could stay and play if he took the punishment with my brother. Otherwise he would have to leave for the rest of the day. He said my dad was crazy and that HIS dad would never allow someone else to spank him. SO, my dad called and Tony's dad was more than fine with it. He said Tony didn't get the choice, he was getting spanked! CRACK ME UP!

David said...

I'm pretty sure my mom only had my sister and I to pull weeds and do other chores around the house.

I have the same theory about anyone who lives on a farm and has kids; they only have the kids because they need a workforce.