This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Take a Second and Give a Book

Nothing frustrates me more than running into nearly grown
children who cannot read. Really?
No teacher/parent/neighbor/friend/SOMEone came
along at some point and decided it really IS important
for this person to know how to read? Really?
Give free books

Just click and they give. So simple.
Won't you be a part of bringing a book to a child?
DO IT. I am going to count 5..4..3..2..1!
Do it or I will have you arrested.

3 comments:

Erica said...

love the picture!...go law enforcement Dwight

A Bit Of Everything said...

Hi there,
I am Date Mike.
Nice to meet me!
Great post friend - miss ya.

Charlie Bucket passed away today. 15 years of a loving and devotional dog. He is terribly missed.

Call me when you can. Linds

shontell said...

:( sorry friend. love the office reference though. :)