This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Road Trip

Las Vegas
Mon 20 Jun - Sat 25 Jun

Stopped at wendy's for fries and frosties. YUMO


Day 1 - Through The Desert



Monday, June 20, 2011

So sleepy. The Man just left on a two week long work trip. I am praying I have to drive to Panaca, NV to retrieve him early because Nampa calls and asks hi to report to work.

Fingers crossed. Prayers on my lips.

The kids and I have to wrangle up a few last minute things for the trip, and I will be loading up on coffee before we head out on our trip to Vegas. Excited to see friends. Excited to leave when our trip is over. Should I be looking forward to that already?

Our trip was fairly smooth- no real tears, no punishments, no throwing up. Good times all around.





We are leaving behind a house full of boxes.
[Map]

Best buy to get accessories!
[Map]

Boring. Really boring.
[Map]

The boys amuse themselves as they wait for the gir
[Map]

I came Soooo close to winning the big money! Sadly
[Map]



Sent from my iPhone by My Vacation app (www.myvacationapp.com)

No comments: