This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

So Much Is Happening

  • I began attending a new bible study. Excited to dive into the Old Testament.
  • Addie is graduating from college...no, scratch that, kindergarten. It's easy to get confused with her.
  • Sam is turning 5!!
  • The man began a summer road construction job. Thank you Man. I know it sort of sucks.
  • The end of the school year is here.
  • My friend No(dot dot)el is coming home maybe to visit, maybe to stay forever.
  • The new season of So You Think You Can Dance has begun. Good times. 
  • We took a vacay to California visiting all the Targets between Sacramento and Monterey Bay. 
Now, I am going to bed. YAWN.
P.S. Three more classes and one night and I am done with my master's degree. Oh please oh please hurry. Double yawn.

No comments: