This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, May 13, 2016

BETTER THAN CHICKEN DINNER!

Winners, winners, eat yo dinners! Last week we announced Ms. Ashley Taylor a winner of Lara Izokaitis' latest edition of CATERFLY. Joining her this week?


Kelly DeFaria Bradley, you are our second lucky winner of our book ensemble, complete with prayer journal, a fancy pen, and for hoots, a Starbucks gift card! Congratulations! Thank you for playing along, and I hope you LOVE your book set. Contact me so I can get your deets!

And, because it's Friday, and I just absolutely love this day. And because this week my agent said she was in heart with my first book proposal, and followed it up by asking me for a second. And because this night will include salsa and s'mores. I have decided to name a few runners up.

You know you're a winner if your name is:

Lalita Cole
Danae Lear
Angela Moen

Congratulations to each of you. Be blessed. Be confident. And be defined only in who God says you are.
~Nonsense

No comments: