This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

shontell

This was posted on a friend's blog. feel free to steal it and make it your own. I would love to read what you have to say.
I AM: a woman, a child, a wife, a lover, a daughter, a mother, in love
I WANT: a big big big van-80r 10 passenger
I WILL: be on the wheel of fortune sometime in the next 12 months YAY!!
I HAVE: great hair.
I WISH: my son would take naps instead of power sleeping and then eating for 8 hours straight. I HATE: words like crusty, schmear, clump, and discharge
I MISS: my sister in law-auntie mel
I HEAR: only 70% in one ear and 30% in the other. so don't be mad if i ignore you :/
I WONDER: if i will have wings when i get to heaven. i would look good in wings
I AM NOT: an optimist
I ALWAYS: wash my hands after using the potty..and notice if you don't. ew
I SING: always, anything, everything to everyone.
I LAUGH: out loud. it isn't good to keep it in.
I CRY: at war movies and anytime the pastor cries, even if I don't know him. When boys cry it is serious.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbooks. a little piece of me to pass on to my kids and them to theirs.
I WRITE: daily, in my journal, on napkins, scratch paper..whatever. I am working on a book currently. wish me luck.
I REGRET: rushing through the kidless days with my husband.
I NEED: a nanny, or at least some good baby sitters.... anyone? anyone?
I SHOULD: be watching Addison. she is walking around here with a Sharpie
I MUST: have had too many beans earlier.. i am gaseous. ooh excuse me. and so is Sam I Am. ooh excuse you.
I DON'T: want to forget what my kids were like as children.

8 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

hey you erased my first comment when you erased the gorgoues picture of yourself. there, now i fixed it.

Jeni said...

I am going to steal this and put it on my blog, because my latest post has not generated any interest.

georgia said...

Ha! I commented on your latest post.

frad-ster said...

thanks for the offer...i totaly stole your idea ;)

digapigmy said...

i will have to steal this

Jen's World said...

hey Shontell...Hows the mama? Hows the baby? Noel's sister here. Hope you're doing good. Lots of love.

shontell said...

hulllo jen friend. :) good to see you. are you getting ready for istanbul or constantinople or whereever the heck you are going? i am going to bed. g'night

Dilly Dally said...

Ooooo ooo ooo! Babysitter! I love babysittin shontell, you shud hit me up