This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

for the nerds in my life

okay this was sent to me by a friend. cracked my up. but will probably mean more to you nerderies out there. ::shout out to rick baldwin:: nerd it up and check out my link. apparently you can just clink on the title. fancy ooh...and make sure the kiddies are out of earshot.

7 comments:

georgia said...

Why do the kiddies need to be out of earshot? Now I'm hesitant to listen to it. :)

Jeni said...

There are SO MANY good videos on that sight... Search for Star Wars Jerry Springer and watch the video that comes up for that! :)

Jessie said...

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i can't wait to show this to rick :)

TimmyMac said...

I must be a nerd because I thought that was hilarious!

shontell said...

okay i showed this to dh today, and i am still cracking up!!

digapigmy said...

i thought it was funny. and i'm not a nerd.

or . . . am i?

shontell said...

brent, if you have to ask....