This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fancy


okay, so it took me a while, but I finally got a real friend to show me how to put pictures on my blog. So here you all go. mista Sam I Am. and now I must go shower*








*this post is dedicated to Denae for her genius blogging skills and to Adelle for babysitting so I can shower.

5 comments:

Liz said...

how adorable! man...he is gonna be a handful!

shontell said...

:D thanks. he would be a little cuter if he looked at least a little like his mom!

No(dot dot)el said...

i am loving all the new life , color , and blogs that have been occuring quite a bit more now that you don't have that big ball for a stomach.

Jeni said...

I agree with Noel! Plus we are very happy to final see Sam as opposed to that big ball for a stomach. (Nothing personal, it's cute on you, but Sam is cute also!)

shontell said...

lol. i agree compeletely with all of you. and again i would like to shout out to adelle for holding sam i am while i did dishes and for buying me a bouncy seat that vibrates.