This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SIGH


I feel like this is me. Out here all alone. I need a date with my husband. We keep trying to just sit and talk, and that doesn't work either because there are so many other mouths needing to say something. Then we yell. Then we give up because we are tired of trying to finish the same sentence twelve times without success. I need a date with my husband.

8 comments:

Erica said...

funny picture. Even with one kid we had difficulty having a deep conversation without interruptions. I can't imagine with 5 kids. We would have to resort to flash cards

No(dot dot)el said...

let me know if you need a babysitter. i would love to have the whole brew crew over so you could not only date but date for free.
i feel your pain sister friend. miss you.
after mike gets a date then i should be next in line.

scoeyd said...

You could put heavy weight belts on all of the kids, & make them sit down upstairs, & then talk really fast.

:)

I know I'm not amusing. Hang in.

Jenene said...

Watch out. You know what happens when you guys go on one of your "dates".

Unknown said...

Neeener! those were my thoughts EXACTLY

Jenene said...

:::evil snicker:::

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I'm back to the blog world ...

I feel ya. I only have ONE child and have gone on a 'date' with the hubby maybe twice since she was born. She's 15 months. We used to go on dates allllll the time, but that's what it's like when you're married with no kids for 11 years. I hope you get your date SOON!

~melody~

Unknown said...

Dating is not aloud when you have children dont you know us moms arent aloud to love our husbands...sigh well friend good luck in the date area I wish I was around I might be able to watch 1 or 2 kiddos for you.