This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures That Make Me Happy



This picture makes me happy because it shows the weather is warm enough to wear flops.



These pictures make me happy because Layla has good basketball shooting form, Eli is playing outside in his pajamas, and our neighbors put a basketball hoop out front for everyone to play with.










These pictures make me happy because they mean warmth, creativity, cheap entertainment, good memories, and smiley teeth, even if they are a little crooked.

1 comment:

Erin Reed said...

Shontell-a-roo! It's Erin, in Japan! How are you friend? Email me, as I have changed email accounts and lost your address! Miss you! I love your blog, cause it lets me keep up with you and the family! Here's my email: greedde@cox.net
Take care!
Erin