This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This Week I Realized

I have 18 months left of school

I LOVE playing guitar

Playing guitar while singing is a mite difficult

I do not, even a little, enjoy teaching middle school PE

I want to work with ESL students and get my masters in ESL Education

I can do just that in 18 months and totally online

When I think I only have a few days to eat junk food, I eat a lot of junk food

Someone should do a remake of Leavin' On a Jet plane


I like my kids more than other people's kids most of the time; they are cool and amusing.

*family photo taken by Jessie The Bird

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You inspire me and also make me giggle quite loudly.

Jessie said...

I love that pic of your kids :)
And not just cause I took it. lol

kris and mel said...

that pic is really really great. i love it. i also love playing guitar. what happened to your piano playing?

laura said...

Me First and the Gimmee Gimmees did a remake of that song... if you're into punk rock:)
You are so close to being done with school!!! yippee!!!