This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ok ok. My husband is gonna die

If I don't clearly state that we are waiting for Santa. We are expecting Santa and not a little peanut. Sad really. But for the record, I would be just as happy to know we were expecting a little clown who would take our last name, but for now we will just wait in anticipation for the man with the bag. We are expecting Santa. The end.
Well. Not the end. I am also expecting a new tattoo with my birthday money. I am expecting to have a mellow Christmas. I am expecting my weight to fluctuate.

I am expecting my friend to tell me she is hopping on a plane with her new baby from Uganda.

I am expecting my kids to learn some instruments. See? I am expecting all sorts of things.

1 comment:

ChefTracy said...

I don't understand why folks post those things. You are the second friend to do it this season. It just seems to sort of lead to bad feelings. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.