This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

why i like mike #5

while he listened to wynona judd sing, i can only imagine, he told my kids that "mommy, sing this song waay better than that lady." and though i wasnt there to hear him say that, they repeated it when i watched the same program later :)

...*mikey likes me. he really likes me

*my husband does not like to be called mike. **please make a note of it.
**thinks the phone recording lady is rude when she says this to me.

4 comments:

digapigmy said...

your husband does not like to be called mike? what should we call him? fred? late for dinner?

that would be a sweet story, but it makes me wonder . . . what in the crap are you guys doing watching winona judd sing the same song twice? do you own some kind of wynona judd video? holy shnikes, batman.

scoeyd said...

if you like wynonna... you might like this old country mom & daughter duo called 'the judds' - they were quite the pair, singing like only a mom & daughter duo can, about mom & daughter duo stuff. :)

shontell said...

i know all country music and the only reason i listen to her sing anything in the first place was cause she was singing a worship song and my kids wanted me to sing along. it was painful to listen to her lol.
ps. he doesnt like to be called mikey. sorry if i confused you lol

JayBird said...

most, if not all, country music is painful to listen to. if i ever get captured & they want to get info. from me- all they have to do is play country music for 5 mts. & i'll tell them anything they want to know. :>0