This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

worn right out


Okay so this was my first taste at true chaos. Wife, homeschooling, five kids, and new student. I am a proud attendee of the University of Pheonix (puh-hoe-nix for all you fed-ex commercial fans.) I just completed the rest of my homework assignments. yikes. My brain hurts. Anyone willing to donate some cells to keep me going? How about some arms?
Have you ever looked back at your life and thought "what in the world did I do with my time before...?" you fill in the blank. I used to think two kids and a part time job, full time husband kept me running. Now, I have actually added running and a Monday night pilates class to my schedule. I think I am losing it. But this one is all for me. "THIS ONE. THIS ONE RIGHT HERE. THIS WAS MY WISH. MY DREAM. AND IT DIDN'T COME TRUE. SO, I AM TAKING IT BACK! I AM TAKING THEM ALL BACK!"
What am I, crazy?! yes. good night.

7 comments:

TimmyMac said...

What subject(s) are you taking?

Jeni said...

G'night, Crazy!

But I agree with plucky--we need to know more about what you're doing at the University of Puh-hoe-nix.

digapigmy said...

well, maybe you should be a little bit scared of books with a lot of pages in them then.

David said...

"This is our time, down here."

shontell said...

"That is their time, up there." ahaha. Thanks David. :)
I am in the education proggy. I love it. The classes run five weeks at a time and you only take one class at a time so you can really focus. It will still take me four years if I want it to, but I only go to school one night a week and take one class at a time; perfect for my crazy life. The first class everyone has to take upon enrollment is how to go back to school as a grown up. Well, that isn't really what it is called, but you get the idea. It teaches us how to manage our time, commitments, and day job with our newly acquired school career. I have already learned that I feed my baby way too often HA!

Jen's World said...

Wow Shontell...You're kind of amazing.

shontell said...

that's the plan :)