This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

WHO PUT THE "P" IN POOL


YAH!! I think it is safe to say that it was HER. We got a pool for my kids a few weeks ago. Nothing too fancy. It is thirty inches deep, just deep enough to be relaxing for us and fun for the kids. I counted on these things; I didn't know how many other lessons we would learn. Elijah has learned that diving in, even from a standing position in the center of the pool will cause a head injury. Layla has learned that she isn't as scared of dead bugs as she is alive bugs. And Isabelle has learned that she is juuuust a little too tall for flips and tricks for this depth. And of course, we have discovered that when Addison pees it is usually followed by a scrunched face and a matter of fact "yuck." Anyone up for a swim?

8 comments:

digapigmy said...

nice.

No(dot dot)el said...

nope, but thanks for the laugh. cute pic was that before or after the crime to place?

TimmyMac said...

LOL. That was rich!

frad-ster said...

what, you dont pee in pools? comeon, be honest

Jen's World said...

I don't P in pools, but on occassion an ocean has suited me just fine. You know, thats really disgusting if you think about all the millions of people who have done this.....yuck!

shontell said...

LOL seriously. I don't go into the ocean because once my mother tried to convince me to poop in there. I was only about three or four, but poo is poo-excuse me- pooh bear is pooh bear, and if my mom thought for one minute it was the right idea, so have millions of others.

Jessie said...

EW
EW
EWWWWWWW
that is just SICK.
i am not sure i can ever look at your mom the same way again.

Liz said...

I have to second the EWWWWW!!!

Thanks man...I live on the ocean, love it dearly, and now will never be able to go into it again....and neither will my kids. You've ruined it for them. so, seriously, thanks...from the bottom of my heart.