This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Isabelle

I am not saying I don't love her for a lot of other reasons, but Isabelle has only been gone for a few hours and I am exhausted. That girl is such a huge help around here. My husband is home because I am working on homework and he is off on weekends. He is only able to offer limited advice and help through the low points of the redneck race. He just randomly hollers stuff like "Addison, stop licking that!" or "Sam, stop crawling up on the entertainment center" or "Addison! Dang it, can't you poop in the toilet yet!?" or "Sam, stop crawling on me. Go skin a cat or something." I am not overly certain what that last one means. It scares me. Between sayings like that and that deer head hanging on my wall, I am beginning to think I married a redneck.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I soooo know what you mean. Those older kids are such a help. At least Isabelle gets to visit her betrothed this week.

shontell said...

ROFL. She was naming all of the people she was looking forward to seeing. She mentioned your son by calling him "the boy who I would decide to marry each day." LOL That is a mouthful. She may need to shorten it to dumb ass like the rest of the wives. AHAHHAAAAA. I reminded her that she shouldn't really mention that whole marriage thing to Jeffrey if she wants to be his friend. She agreed.

Anonymous said...

We miss her terribly also.

Jenene said...

K, my first clue would have been that whole backwoods-Kentucky-inbread thing. Oh, and the missing teeth.
LMAO!

(hee hee, part of my word verification type in is PP. Brings thoughts of Jack McFarland giggling every time he says the word "bone". SNORT)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an Isabelle at my house! She is such a great kid! We miss you guys so much! xoxo JoL