This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sick of the Cooties


BLECH! Mike and I are sick with colds. I feel like a little kid. I am pouty, grumpy, achy, crazy hot, dopey..you name it. We found out Mike's physical is schedule for this Tuesday. He is a little nervous because if he doesn't pass, he loses his chance to take this job. God is bigger than cooties..he has to be, he invented them. For now, we are snuggled up, heavily medicated, watching Harry Potter while I work on homeschool lesson plans. Fun Fun Fun. Hopefully the meds won't affect my teaching plans.

3 comments:

David said...

Sudafed makes me hallucinate. It's pretty scary when you're not planning on having out-of-body experiences at work ... especially when work is a middle school.

shontell said...

lol. sudafed and nyquil both wig me out. no good. I have discovered Excedrin Sinus...loverly stuff. We are also big fans of theraflu nighttime cold. aaaah Although, Mike said the wasabi he ate tonight cleared him RIGHT out. ew.

David said...

Zicam is where it's at. It's a spray and it clears me up for a solid 18 hours.