This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Search Results

I put in a search to find a Reno Wives' Firefighting chat group and this was the advertisement offered on the right of my screen. Maybe God is trying to tell me something. This is the worst thing I have ever seen...(other than George Dahir post-shower)

Sponsored Links

Date Bored Cheating Wives
Date Lonely Housewives in Your Area
Wives for Discreet Encounters
www.lonelycheatingwives.com/

Married But Looking?
Eager Lonely Wives Having Fun
Totally Free, Join Now
marriedbutlooking.emagini.com

4 comments:

Jessie said...

OMG!!!!

David said...

If you're going to post that kind of stuff, the least you could do is make it so I just have to click on the web address instead of having to copy and paste it.

Jen in Budapest said...

My sentiments exactly, Jeni. Wow. That's all I gotta say. Wow.

Jen in Budapest said...

PS - Hows the running coming along? You can do it!!