This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

You may not have known that I LOVE...

going to school,
exercising,
seasonal movies,
quoting any quotable movie,
history,
war movies,
black and white movies,
historical fiction novels,
photography,
faceless pictures,
music from the 50s,60s, & 70s,
quotes,
hearing my husband's jeep while it is still a mile away,
my husband while he sleeps,
my husband while he is awake,
my husband while he...well..does other things,
calling him "my husband",
writing,
sketching-especially with pencils,
reading,
my hair,
that Addison responds to "squirrel",
museums,
being home,
having company,
living in Reno,
Rancho San Rafael's arboretum,
my dog, Moby Richard,
finding Samuel playing in the Barbie jeep out back,
fall,
Christmas,
Halloween,
homeschooling,
date night,
Christmas cards-giving and receiving,
teaching, anyone about most anything,
the color red,
the color green with red because it reminds me of Christmas...which I love,
The Fray,
Five for Fighting,
John McLaughlin,
gardening,
having my toes painted,
scrapbooking,
editing,
grammar,
words,
trees-especially the Umbrella Catalpa and willow,
crayons,
coloring books at Christmas time,
puzzles and games,
music played on real records,
painted cabinets,
my piano,
musicals- especially live,
home videos,
The Office,
and acoustic music.

I am only stopping now so you will have time to read this post. I could go on forever. Are there things you LOVE!?

4 comments:

Jenene said...

I love YOU, Shonse!

shontell said...

I know. Want a piece of chocolate?

No(dot dot)el said...

dag nab it, she stole my comment, but i do...love you friend.
look forward to our much needed catch up time.

Jenene said...

I'm a hyper hypo. That's why I wear a helmet.

You're the devil.