This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Day of Thanks


Thanks-

-to my husband for just being my husband
-to my husband for caring about what he looks like,
-to my husband for caring about what *I look like,
-to my husband for being an athletic supporter for most anything I want,
-to my Mom for giving advice that is right for me, but may hurt for her,
-to my Dad for an endless supply of toe socks,
-to my brothers for keeping me entertained,
-to my children for giving me gray hairs (apparently my husband thinks they are sexy),
-to my sisters who came along and verified *I am not the crazy one in the family,
-to FASFA/FAW for funding my college education,
-to my friends for laughing at my jokes and telling a few of your own,
-to anyone who prays for me. I need more so keep them coming,
-to Pat Sajak and The Wheel for the goodtimes, money, and for laughing hysterically at my poodle joke, and
-to God for not giving me what I deserve but choosing to bless me anyway.

I am excited to see what next year brings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY! God is working His great power right now......and YOU know it! YAY God....Praised to Him for all blessings.

Columbo, no wait.....Angela Landsbury....um...Nancy Drew?

shontell said...

lol. Scooby Do

scoeyd said...

Mike is hot. On fire. Good thing he works in a place that can handle it...