This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Right Now...


I am listening to little toddler voices (my favorite) play and giggle.

Right now, I can hear Layla Grace help Elijah read through his first chapter book.

Right now, I am missing my husband and eager for the days when he will be home four days in a row.

Right now, I am chewing a piece of Bubble Tape gum, sweet!

Right now, I am listening to Casting Crowns remind me of the people God has put around me to help, pray for, make laugh, and hold up when they need it.

Right now, I am reminiscing over what I heard God speak to me over this retreat weekend: I don't have to wait until I get to heaven, I can worship God all the time starting right now; the issues I am facing are not only very small, but a great learning opportunity for me and those around me; I am really a grown up, not just someone pretending to be a grown-up, so when God calls me to pray for someone or step out of my comfort zone, I no longer have that crutch to call upon.

Right now, I am trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

Right now, I am debating whether I should shower now and start homeschool late, or end early and shower before school.

Right now, I am wondering if my History teacher is going to see right through the bull crap that is my paper due this evening.

Right now, I am wondering if Moby is ever going to stop shedding.

Right now, I am wondering what that smell is...poo I am sure.

Right now, I am thinking I should get off this "devil box" (as my sister calls it) and actually stay on task.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

That's a lot of things to be doing ALL at once. :)

PS Step away from the devil box.

No(dot dot)el said...

don't have much to say about your right now moments just that your pics of you and mike are awesome.

Jessie said...

I miss you rught now :)

Jessie said...

HAHAHAHAA and i can't spell
which makes it better.
right now i am an idiot.

shontell said...

lol. thanks friend...for missing me and for being an idiot. snort.