This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A super fast update


Not really an update at all.Just a quick note to say I got home a few hours ago from visiting the fam and I am tired. Also, I feel like a schmuck because I was supposed to work in the nursery this morning, only I was stuck in an airport and couldn't get home. awesome. Dana, if you are reading this, I am more sorry than I can say. I left Virginia yesterday morning at 11:02 and though I was supposed to arrive to my door around 7 last night, I got in at 5 this afternoon. awesomer. My trip was great. I am still working at taming my hair from the humidity, but I am oh so glad to be home. I missed The Man the most because he worked a ton before I left and then I was gone. He is downstairs vegging out his brain from the chaos that is five children and an only parent. That means I get to check blogs. :) I am beyond exhausted.

2 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

you rock friend, i am pretty sure dana doesn't read these blogs though!! great to spend spanish day with you today even if it was ever so briefly :)

Joelle said...

i'm still trying to forgive you for not picking up the phone when I called. I just wanted to come and give you a hug where ever you were and yet you still have not called me back. what's up with that?