This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, October 06, 2008

To my Peeps

Thanks for the prayers, Friends. I found the verse. I don't think finding Psalm 91 was a mistake though. I came home and found it underlined in all of my Bibles.
Isaiah 54:17

"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

5 comments:

Murdoc said...

Are you a fan of hillsong?

No(dot dot)el said...

sweet, i knew it was a bit different than what you read that night. cool. glad you found it and hope it helps.

shontell said...

Ben- I have a hard time being a fan of any 1990s style Christian Music. It hurts me. If you knew my father, you would understand.

Murdoc said...

Maybe we're thinking of something different?

Trista said...

I like that very much, that verse.