This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, November 10, 2008

I have no time




And I will tell you why:

Began exercise regimen that I intend on sticking with (it's easier now that I get to watch my husband lift weights from across the room. oh my)

Applying for my substitute teaching license

Eighteen classes left until I graduate

Currently working on 100 hours of classroom observations

Leading the Toddler Room at church

Just agreed to take on a branch of the homeless ministry at church

The class I am in requires four chapters of reading and a paper to prove it each week. ew. I am not mentioning our real homework.

Trying to stick to my new routine. I am a little behind. Well, I am almost all the way behind. Love me through it.

Though I am not really homeschooling her, I have to prep and administer an hour of supplements for Layla Grace four days a week.

I have five kids and a husband I actually like.

14 comments:

Señor H said...

And yet you still have time to blog...you're like Shera or Wonder Women and stuff.

shontell said...

Yes. Princess of power. With the beauty of a flower! My friend Bev can actually sing the whole theme song. But thank you for noticing my powers. Actually, sigh, I used my powers to make you say that.

Murdoc said...

My super power is chocolate.

Señor H said...

Going number two isn't a super power Ben...it's a curse.

shontell said...

ouch. Senor H, you may want to look into a high fiber diet. It reall shouldn't be that painful.

Also, my word verification is Flumm.

Murdoc said...

I wasn't talking about the deuce, dave.
On a side note, Jessica said you guys sounded really good singing up at tahoe.

A Bit Of Everything said...

And you know that I was part of a class who helped shape your current curr. You go GIRL! I am proud of you! 6 classes left!

Unknown said...

you rock my friend. of course i'll love you through it. i'll love you through anything. snicker.

Jessie said...

I don't know what any of this means.

shontell said...

Jessie- I would like to clear up your confusion, but there are so many areas you COULD be confused about. If you are thinking about the Tahoe and sounding good comments, you aren't the Jessica Ben is referring to. If you are confused about my reasons for lack of time, I don't know what to say. IF though, you are scared over the comments made about Ben's super powers to poo, so am I.

Anonymous said...

more nonsense at its finest, I think. So I was thinking of you juat now, my grandson was doing his homework counting money, and he was waaaaayyy off. So I tell him "That's nonsense, try again." So apparently he takes me literally and counts again, and says "Ok, thirteen dollars and nonsense. But wait,there's still 80 cents. 80 nonsense?" Love you! Kat

digapigmy said...

when shontell was a kid, you could get three snickers for 80 nonsense.

shontell said...

AHAHAHAHAHA YAY. 80 nonsense is a smokin deal. And I am so happy to be a very small part of math confusion. It has been a small side theme in my life.

scoeyd said...

Good for you Shontell. Lists are our friend.