This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Seriously Disorganized


I feel like I have had such organization for the last 5 years. Homeschooling has taken up a huge section of my day and now that my kids are in school, I feel lost. (Right now I also feel chilly) but I need to implement some structure to my days. Last year at this time, I would have a month's worth of menus planned, my homeschool lessons planned and prepped for a year's worth of learning, and so much more. Sigh. You know what the problem is? I have a clean house. DANG YOU PEOPLE!! Why do you have to put so much emphasis on cleaning? I need to go back to making lists.

7 comments:

laura said...

I love that picture!!!
Maybe you should get a job... hahaha:)

Jenene said...

GOSH, IDIOT!
You are such a whiner!

Liz said...

I think you should come clean my house...airfare is included! ;)

Unknown said...

I agree silly people that think cleaning is important. They should come clean my house for me!

Unknown said...

confession of the week: one of the days this week while my kids were in school...I slept. THE ENTIRE 6 HOURS.

A Bit Of Everything said...

I totally remember walking into your home and seeing lists! Was there a hurricane? Miss ya friend!

A Bit Of Everything said...

OMGOSH! Erin, I totally remember the time I slept, the enitre 6 hours that they were in class. I loved it....and miss it!