This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yikes



Remember when I should be cleaning, cooking, prepping, and all the other necessary things you do before Thanksgiving?

SOOO much to do and not nearly enough time. So, I decided to blog.

Tonight is the big family talent show. My kids were totally excited to find out Sam and Addison have their own talent to perform. We will be video taping, so if anything amazing happens, I will be try to post it.

Also, I am totally ditching school tonight. I have only missed one other night of school. When Mike and I flew off to LA to be on The Wheel, I was a ditcher. What can I say? I am a loner, a rebel. There are things about me you wouldn't understand, things you couldn't understand, things you SHOULDN'T understand.

3 comments:

SeƱor H said...

Nice Pee Wee quote Dottie.

Jenene said...

I don't understand.

laura said...

Sorry to break it to you Pee Wee, but I ditched school today too. Come on, can they really expect us to show up for school when we have food to prepare and hungry mouths to feed???