This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Layla Grace


She decided to run home from the mailbox today without looking for cars. Not a good idea. She got a nice jolt from the side of the oncoming van. No broken bones and still very much breathing, thank you Jesus. It's miraculous to see you save my children so regularly. You must have big plans for them. Help me be up to the task of directing.

5 comments:

laura said...

OMG!! I am glad they were driving slow. I bet she will never do that again!

Unknown said...

soooo glad it was a bump by the car and nothing more.

Joelle said...

holy cow! what would your kids do without Jesus?

Erica said...

So glad to hear Layla Grace is safe!...

Stephanie said...

Abbey told me about this. Scary for you and a good lesson for both of them. We miss Layla Grace, when can she come play??