This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Friday, December 25, 2009












Advent Week Three
This week, The Man announced that we should bake some delicious treaties. So, we made a list, checked it twice, and headed to the store. Then, because there was suddenly a snowy downpour, we sat in traffic for an hour. Super fun unless like me, you have to pee often. We had to stop at IHOP, so we decided, since kids eat free, we should stay and eat pancakes rather than face the traffic headed home. I ate pumpkin pancakes, which, can I just say are LOVERLY!! Oh my.
So, because The Man was going to be gone for Christmas Eve, we celebrated it early with him by baking ALL day long. We listened to Christmas music and watched movies. Goodtimes. And, though I am not really a bakester, my baked goods turned out delicious if you know what I mean. You aren't going to be able to resist me. Just try.

Pure Sex Appeal, this guy.