This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

anyone wanna donate

anyone got any books they wanna donate to the shontell car fund? dh (dear hubby) and i have been selling used and new books on amazon. it is going nicely. sooo if you have a sudden urge to organize and think "self, we dont need all these stinkin books. we read them already." feel free to call. we will pick them up and take them off your hands :) then maybe someday when i get big (not physically) i can buy my family a big kid car that we all fit into. and i dont have to growl and watch my mouth while i am squeeeeezing my hands between booster seats to buckle my kids.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Or you could just sell your kids on E-bay... They're cute enough that they should bring in some cash... :)

shontell said...

my husband mentions this regularly lol. he says we could make major profit in mexico.

Laura said...

I have books for ya. Lemme know when you'll be here. LOL ;)

No(dot dot)el said...

i love my books. they make me feel smart.

No(dot dot)el said...

oh yeah, and quit following me !!

TimmyMac said...

I don't have any books for you, but I wanted to leave a comment to say I've enjoyed seeing you making the "rounds" on the blogs. Enjoying that new computer, I see . . .

shontell said...

yes yes i am. although, as if it is even possible, my cleaning has slowed down a bit. i dont have twenty minutes to go do laundry while my page is loading.