This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, March 06, 2006

hear ye hear ye

moses is officially the worst passer onner of great news. and mr pete. shame ..a plague on you and your household. phooey. I AM GOING TO BE ON THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!! i got a letter a couple weeks ago and called the church almost instantly!! i dont know yet when i will be filming. but please pray i win big ooh and that i i get to tape down in vegas. they said it would be there or in LA. equally as hot, but nowhere near my family to offer free room and board and babysitting. incidentally if we arent able to take any of our kids and any of you want to volunteer for that wonderful experience, i promise to throw in a shiny new quarter :) p.s. i rule. i mean God is so cool at prayer answering. p.s.s why cant i push return and go to the next line. sigh.

7 comments:

georgia said...

I'll pray for you and your family. (But take back the plague from Moses and Pete and their households) :)

Jessie said...

yay :)

JayBird said...

congrats from me & mindy! :>)

No(dot dot)el said...

that is what God gave him a wonderful wife for, remember how well i pass on baby news??
yes please take back your plague, and i will pray for the big bucks to be won. you want my prayers. God always hears my prayers. hee hee!!

Double D said...

when you say Mr. Pete are you talking about me? Because thats not me in this world, I'm Double D...and was I supposed to pass anything on? I thought everyone knew?

shontell said...

uh hullo. D! we are a church. dont you people know how to gossip.
i wont take back my plague....but only cause i dont think i have those sort of powers...to plague people i mean. well...i was annoying to my brothers as a kid i am sure, but thats about as close as i get.

digapigmy said...

sweet, congratulations if you even read comments this far behind!

i've actually been avoiding asking becuase i figured if it's been this long with no word from you it was probably no and you didn't want to talk about it . . .