This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

uuum

these are not words- comfterble, cumpterble, and clustaphobic. this last one is a shout out to my mom who never reads my blog. lets pronounce the word together. comFORTable. just say the extra sound people. does it really take up a lot more of your time. you wouldnt say compert right? listen if i can learn that jagwire isnt a word and that the real pronunciation is jag WAR * thanks for the help there jesse :) you can do this little bit for me. and honestly if you are going to sign someone up for What not to Wear.....find an outfit that doesnt make you look like such a hypocrite. lol. killing me smalls.

6 comments:

Double D said...

I was watching the wheel tonight trying to think of advice for you...the only thing I could come up with, which no one was doing tonight, is to clap your hands when the wheel is spinning and yell at the top of your lungs "Big Money, come on, big money" it'd be super cool, and then when everyone at the church watches it, they'll all know that it was my advice to you, and so a little bit of Petey could effect the whole world of 60+ tv viewers

Jeni said...

Hey, how about those people who are going to "warsh" their clothes but still live in "Washoe County". How does that work?

No(dot dot)el said...

just visit the south for a bit, you will be instantly curred.
ya-ante-to? one word for them, translated you want to??

shontell said...

pete. we need to find you a woman.

Laura said...

Well I never!

Double D said...

I'd be alright with that