This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Quick Funnies from Pearl the Squirrel (aka Addison)


First, this picture is of me wiping her nose with the inside of her shirt. She is three; this works for now lol. Again, I love that my photographer Jessica the Speckled Bird included this in my photo shoot proofs. Crack me up.
Funny #1
me: whoa! What was that noise?
Addie: my butt.
me: ew! What is going on over there?
Addie: it was my butt freak show. (Please know she was not calling me a name but naming her experience.)

Funny #2
ring ring- my cell phone rings to the sound of Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer when The Man calls me.
Addison: MYYYY HOTLIPS!!!!! (at the top of her lungs as she dives for the phone)

Funny #3
Addie: EW! UGH!! ARGH!! GROSS!!! MOOOOMMMYY!!!
me: what.
Addie: I went PUKE in the toilet. Come wipe my butt!! Don't smell in here; it is a-sgusting.

Ah the joys of mothering.

4 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

ROTFL - I literally just snorted from laughing so hard! hahahaha

Oh and you've been tagged on my blog. Of course, don't feel like you have to do it...only if you want to. ;-)

http://penniesinmypocket.blogspot.com/2008/01/how-to.html

~melody~

Oh and working on trying to find the cherry things and lanterns you emailed me about. Girl, finding cherry decor for kids' rooms is hard! I feel your pain now!

Erin S. said...

You should have known this would be coming from someone: Actually, she was calling you a freak show. Hahahhaha!

laura said...

ahh 3yr olds. At least they know how to make us smile in the midst of terrorizing the household!

Jeni said...

I love when you share Addison-isms... They never cease to entertain...