This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Monday, May 19, 2008

For the Record

I will be more clear as to when I am asking question about YOU and when I want you to answer questions about ME on my polls. But honestly, if I want to know about you guys, I visit your blogs. If you stalk me and aren't bloggers, could you also send me flowers sometimes, cause I really love freshly cut wild flowers.


In short, usually my blog polls are asking you to respond on what you know about ME.

6 comments:

digapigmy said...

this post would be unneccessary if you would word your poll questions more carefully.

what is my favorite sport?
that is ambiguous and could be interepreted either way.

what do you think is my favorite sport?
much better.

feel free to submit any poll questions to me for editing before you use them.

shontell said...

lol. SO were you answering that YOU like homos in shorts, cus, you may just be diggin yourself a hole.

Jenene said...

I like pie.

shontell said...

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!! Remember when the new HR lady was talking dirty and Michael couldn't bring himself to say 'that's what she said?" Sigh he is growing up.

A Bit Of Everything said...

so...it IS all about You! I get it!

Jenene said...

snort...i love it when she was on the floor messing with the chair and he started talking like Yoda...snort