This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I can't remember why I came here

I was very excited to get my children into bed, but because that took forever and laundry doesn't appreciate Mothers Day, I took too long and I can't remember why I came here. "My mind is blank. Even now, days later, nothing."

Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers and single dads.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha. awesome. AND.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COUNTDOWN FOR OUR RUNNING!!!! You are like a wizard genius!

A Bit Of Everything said...

My mind, sometimes, spins at the end of the day.....lunches, laundry, cleaning, smiling, sighing......my mothers day was wonderful and a day I will cherish...both my mother and mother-in-law were here...BEAUTIFUL memories.