This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

What is Happening #3


I know I just posted one of these, but a friend sent me pics of her family visiting in Japan, and this picture made me laugh right out loud. So, what are your guesses?

I think they are just shopping, but Erin will have to clarify their oh so confused looks. Simon and Grace :)

2 comments:

digapigmy said...

you have ads on your blog. sellout

Erin Reed said...

I know this is old, but I just saw it on your blog. I was a little surprised when scrolling and I saw my kiddoes! We are actually at a restaurant, and I think they were just tired of me taking their picture! Grace never stands that close to Simon unless I force her to! Oh, and I wish we were "visiting" Japan!!! A three year visit! sayonara!