This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Year's Rib Cook Off Actually Got Better..if that is even possible!

We had our usual deliciousness with ribs (me obviously not eating those), lemonade, and yum-o corn...








BUT THEN, guess who decided to show up and give a free concert!


This one is my favorite. I think he dedicated this song to me..maybe.


Sigh. Jonny Lang.

AND Izzy dressed up like a chrysalis. Awesome.



1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

I actually told some friends this year that I know of a couple who actually moved to Reno for the Rib Cook Off. I don't think they believed me.
It was pretty yummy and the music we heard was a flash back from the 80's , can't remember the name of the band but they were great.