This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CoHosting with my Cohorts

So, I have these two friends. They are slightly awesome with a hint of genius. I am stunned that I get to talk to them every day. Well, we don't speak daily, but we text. It's like having the prayer network and the sarcastic quip of the day right at my fingertips.

We decided to buddy up and co-host. Check back with me Friday morning or some serious flashing back to the beginning of our blogging adventures. You get to join too. If you have been blogging for more than a year, you too are invited to open up your archives and share an oldie but a goodie.

Don't be shy. Spill it. Share it. Confess it. (Actually, Casual Confessions is an upcoming link I plan to host, so check back sometime in the near future.) We would love to reminisce with you. It's like telling old stories around a campfire. So, shove that mallow on a stick and get ready for a s'more.

" I haven't had anything yet, so how can I have some more of nothing?"

"YOU'RE KILLING ME SMALLS"

3 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

Yay!! Woot Woot!

N. Rose said...

why AM I THE GENIUS?!

No(dot dot)el said...

Bah ha ha.... YOU called NR A genius ha ha ha!! Oh how I love how we entertain ourselves girls.