This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Love and Not so Loverly Link Up

Linking up with that No(Dots) girl. I can't get enough of her. In fact, she and I are CO-hosting with another fine lady this Friday. Check back in for some bloggy good times. In the meantime, here is today's list.
I LOVE selling stuff on Craig's List.

Not so much that it's addictive. It really is. Try it. No don't. Try it!

I LOVE boys. They are noise with dirt on them.

Not so much the smell my tween boy exudes. so. stinky. send. help.

I LOVE our new adventure of moving.

Not so much the packing and cleaning and dust and remaining dog hairs. blech.

I LOVE leaving my doors and windows open for a sweet cool breeze.

Not so much the fly population in the greater Idaho area. INFESTATION!! Seriously. DIE FLIES. and good riddance.

Link up with me and this girl to share your daily dose of love and not so muches.

4 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

Bah ha ha !! Poor Eli, but FOR REALZ those tweener boys! And boys really are noise with dirt aren't they so cute though? Yay can't wait for the Friday par-tay!!

Kimberly said...

I love when we can have our windows open for breezes too. I especially love it when the birds are singing. :)

EMily said...

I so so soooo miss being able to leave our windows open at night...HUGE drawback to living in the city.

N. Rose said...

I just think you're great. and I love how you won't use the word hate. hahaha. feisty one.