This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i think i am gonna spew*

i think my favorite part of Mallrats has to be when Jason Lee as Brodie slaps his little dixie like cup onto the counter and tells the man to "feel'er up. no ice." this makes me laugh just to think about it. i mean, dont get me wrong, when what's his head with the picture calls shannon daugherty "Brenda" i laugh even when it is the 25th time i have watched that. i think i love this movie. which leads me to love "my name is Earl" i have it set to record regularly on my tivo.


*the writer recognizes the title has nothing to do with the content.

11 comments:

No(dot dot)el said...

heyyy we watched earl last night too. right away mo shouts out, all excited... "this is a great premise for a show' sure nuff it was pretty funny!!
we don't have tivo dag nab it!!!

Señor H said...

That is a great show and a great movie (Malrats). I think the best part is reading the blueprints Jay has...funny stuff neuch. Earl is a great premise, a man that understands that living a cleaner life is the higher road. Jason Lee is awesome.

digapigmy said...

earl is extremely funny. the first episode belongs on my list of best tv ever. second wasn't as funny, so we'll have to see how it goes. that being said, people often mistake the Biblical (yes, from the Bible) principle of reaping what you sow with karma, and "earl" makes this mistake thanks to carson daly. karma only comes into play after you die as a deciding factor in how well your reincarnation goes for you.

TimmyMac said...

Karma again?

scoeyd said...

My neighbor drives a Karmann Ghia. Same thing, right?

moses said...

pblpblbplbpt!

No(dot dot)el said...

where are you my friend? how was the reunion? i think rather than checkin the blog i will have to just pick up the phone. what a concept!!

Señor H said...

And thats why people should push the trash-can button next to your name thorn.

No(dot dot)el said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
frad-ster said...

i find it funny that you use a reference from Waynes World to initiate a post about Mallrats...funny, funny...funny.

shontell said...

no no it wasnt Wayne's World. i mean i really got up and spewed.
...pregnant and sick.

and thats not my man. he wouldnt dare ask whats for dinner. not after what he did to me. if you are unaware of what he did to me...check notation above! lol