This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

jokes already?

I just read where the Navy is sending one of its SEAL teams to New Orleans. Frankly, I don't think the citizens of that fair city are in the mood for entertainment right now.
(Tidewater Joe)


okay. there is funny and there is wrong. i havent actually decided where this fits. ::snicker::

8 comments:

Jeni said...

*snickering with you* Hey, things can be funny AND wrong at the same time!

JayBird said...

do you know where you get dragon milk from?

look for the cow w/ short legs!

Double D said...

I don't think I got your joke...actually I think I got it...but it wasn't funny...not because I'm in the military or anything, I'm all for making fun of the navy...but I still don't see why your joke was funny...now J's joke on the other hand...thats good stuff...

Two peanuts where walking through the park, one was a salted.

shontell said...

maybe your enormous "d's" are blocking your funny bone. good luck with that.

JayBird said...

fight, fight, fight, fight- (beavis)

i'm takin' shontell on this one.

digapigmy said...

jay's joke is funny, but only because we all know where dragon milk really comes from.

georgia said...

Sorry Brent. I don't know.

Double D said...

Shontell, do you know what the Double D's stands for??? talk to Moses or Louie, they'll be happy to explaine