This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

why i like mike #7

when we kiss, my nose fits perfectly into that little indentation so we don't have to turn our heads. we go together.
and for those of you with honkers instead of noses, you know this can really be an issue. especially if you go in for a fast one. for crying out loud! you could take an eye out! show a little courtesy.

5 comments:

TimmyMac said...

I happen to have a crooked nose, which causes me to constantly veer off to the left and bump into things. You'd think they would have a syndrome for that.

Double D said...

I just don't kiss anyone...that solves the problem right there

Laura said...

Holy Crap! Ok that's just creepy... when Jeremy and I first started dating, I was a HUGE DORK and told him he had to marry me because my nose fit in that little indention (and we also have matching chicken pox scars on our foreheads on the exact same spot, LOL).
Granted, I was 15 at the time that I pointed out the nose/indention thingie, but still! And not that I think you're a huge dork... but ... you know what I mean. right?

shontell said...

wow. thanks laura. i can always count on you to perk me up LOL!! just joking. you know i love you. it's easier cause your dorkiness is attracted to my dorkiness.

Laura said...

You're my girl-crush, Shontellie. <3

ahaha!