This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome to our new maxi pad...




"..you know with the new dry weave, I hear it actually pulls moisture away from the skin." (Steve Zahn, Reality Bites)

This is a picture of the model of our house. Everything is the same except they agreed to paint my door red and our paint color is a little tanner. So pretty! We are having a housewarming sometime in February. As long as we really get the house! There is a little threat with verifying funds. God is bigger than that little boogie man. But feel free to continue praying for us.

8 comments:

Erin S. said...

Nice! I'm glad that you are staying in the our 'hood. Can I come spy on your backyard when you move in?

Jessie said...

OH MY GOODNESS I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joelle said...

YAY! It is great! God is bigger, fear not friend. Always praying for you...

shontell said...

Erin, you don't have to spy. I have been looking for a stalker. I feel left out, you know?

Erin S. said...

When a stalker, you have to include your middle name or you aren't legit. Like Mark David Chapman.

Liz said...

I love it!!!! Man...look at that 3 car garage...FANCY SCHMANCY!!! lol You guys soooo deserve this!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna tpee it!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

WOW!!! B E A U T I F U L !!! Me loves it ... almost as much as me finding your blog!!! I have but a split second, so I'm just going to comment now, but I'll be back later!!! Thanks for adding my oh-so-cool button to your sidebar!! You're so fab!!!

Amazing photos, too! Do you know a photographer or something??? hehehe

~melody~