This Where the Nonsense Turns to Makesense

..A large family working to perfect our sweet skills: Loving others, making an impact, parenting on purpose, living simply, and embracing sarcasm.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

AND the lucky lady is..

LOLITA!!! Thanks to all of you who emailed, called, and posted your willingness to help with the babies. Lolita has agreed to keep them. I love her. I love many of you as well, but especially her right now. Still coveting your prayers for the rest of this week. My family should get here some time today, our last minute paperwork (because mortgage companies think I work on Santa's magical North Pole time) is due today and is in fax transition land and out of my hands, our walk through is scheduled for tomorrow, and graduation is Friday. Lastly, we are supposed to find magical Santa time to sign papers so our house will record before Friday at five. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, for the last week, I have been enduring a very special kidney infection. Ow. Specific prayers recommended.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

We are praying very hard for your family! Mo just jumped in Melissa's car to go visit you guys. We still may surprise you...